|
GIRL INTERRUPTED
GIRL INTERRUPTED
12.15.2007 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS (DAY 3) On the third day of Christmas, the good Lord gave to me... three siblings! two pamangkins! and a successful Christmas party!
Psychologists are correct: four kids in the family allow for a very balanced disposition for each child. Not to mention the chaotic fun for that family unit! And we're a good 2 girls - 2 boys : girl-boy-girl-boy pattern only 1-2 years apart from each other at that! Ang galing talaga ng parents namin! Hehehe... Ladies and gentlemen, meet my siblings: GIL RUSSELL ever dependable richest of us all (and thus, "The Bank of Gil") super complimentary to my outgoing personality with his quietness na deep (being very smart and kind and patient when you come to know his character) our lovable Shrek RUFFA GAYLA my favorite sister (by default! hehehe... no, seriously, by choice as well if I ever had a choice...) my kasabayan in kakikayan, pagka-shopaholic, kakulitan, kalambingan, katarayan, pagka-loka-loka and all that I tell you, sisterly bond is one of the best things in life. No matter what you go through, whomever you meet, wherever life may lead you... you can always go to someone who can understand you and accept you and care for you. GIL RICHARD presenting Barangay Napindan's SK Chairman!!! our baby bunso Sabi nila at first, "the black sheep" of the family. But I disagree! He has his own thing, he can hold himself sa tapatan naming apat... Streetsmarts, social skills, and charm afterall are equally important as with excelling in school. mega madiskarte kilabot ng mga bading (hehehe!), crushie ng bayan MVP in basketball and online games THE SAN PEDRO KIDS in order from right to left / top to bottom: Rachelle Grace, Gil Russell, Ruffa Gayla, Gil Richard
NOW AM I NOT ONE OF THE LUCKIEST GIRLS ALIVE TO HAVE NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE WONDERFUL SIBLINGS? I THINK I AM. Labels: miscellaneous, musings, on the side, royal family, scrapbook ![]() ![]()
|
|
GIRL INTERRUPTED
GIRL INTERRUPTED
Hi! I am Rachelle and this is my online journal. Hear what I have to say. Look and see inside of me. Enter the mind of a girl, interrupted. ![]()
![]()
![]() ![]()
![]()
![]() This work is protected by a Creative Commons License. No part of this blog may be used, copied, and/or reproduced without the consent of the blog owner. Any violation is subject to criminal persecution.
![]() WARNING!!! If you are my dad and you are so hard-headed that you're still reading this, exit immediately. Trust daddy! Trust! I'd really hate you if I find out you are still snooping around.
Commenting system already disabled since this blog now only kept for posterity sake, cross-postings aside. You may visit me at www.fairytale-not. and www.missprim
This page has been flicked this number of times:
|