GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED

Girl Interrupted

AVERAGE EVERYDAY SANE PSYCHO SUPERGODDESS

3.10.2005

THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE FACE OF THE EARTH

 
I feel like the luckiest girl in the face of the earth right now.


1. I PASSED U.P. LAW!!!!!!!


Oh my god! Can you believe it?


When I received text messages from friends who are in U.P. law and friends who have also tried their luck, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Kahit 5 silang nagsasabi, di pa rin ako makapaniwala.


The wonderful news caught me by surprise pa. Wala akong kamalay-malay na today pala inilabas ang results. What a lovely surprise talaga!


Tsaka get this, I'm part of the lucky 100 who don't need to go through interview anymore. Pasok na pasok na! Yipee! Di talaga ako makapaniwala. Hanggang ngayon overwhelmed ako.


I really thought when I took that blasted exam eh bagsak ako kasi nga hindi ako nakapag-review at ni hindi ako naka-kalahati sa Math. I guess the English and Logic parts pulled me through. Plus my college grades! Yea-ba!


Dear God, thank you, thank you. As in!


I said before that I'll take it as a sign, kung meant for me or hindi. I guess it's meant to be. Haayyy... Atty. Rachelle Grace San Pedro in about half a decade's time! Gandang pakinggan.


2. My future in media is looking good. Update on the ABS-CBN thing: The fashion show, for which I was originaly going to be a writer, was put on hold. Inaayos pa kasi ang details. Medyo magulo at the moment. But all is not lost. In fact, may gain nga. The HR department endorsed me in a corporate position (secret muna!) So ayun, I went there today for an interview and on-the-spot writing test. It went well naman. I really hope I get picked despite the competition. I really really dig the job! *keeping my fingers crossed *


3. iNEXUS, the new iATENEO forum, has been launched. Excited talaga ako dahil pinaghirapan ng team namin 'yun. We wanted a forum that has lots of features tsaka personal ang dating for all our readers to enjoy. Sana mag-click. Check it out guys! Register na and join the fun!


iNEXUS, the place for Ateneans to speak their mind


Hay... ang saya saya talaga! These three things made my day wonderful. I'm getting everything I want: entrance into law school, a writing job, and expansion of an organization I truly believe in. What more could a girl ask for? I really am the luckiest girl in the face of the earth.


P.S. By the way, proud na proud ako. My soul sistah Jamie Santos, Philo and Theo buddy Gwen Garcia, and papparazzi Chinkin won Raul L. Locsin awards for their exemplary performance in journalism. Congrats you guys! :)

------------------

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Profile

BlogShares Profile


GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED


Hi! I am Rachelle and this is my online journal.

Hear what I have to say. Look and see inside of me. Enter the mind of a girl, interrupted.

---------

About the girl:
---------

The world is my notebook. Here are my scribbles:
---------

Lines running over and over in my head:
---------

Other worlds of words:

---------

Centerfold:
---------

Back Issues:

  • 04.2004
  • 05.2004
  • 06.2004
  • 07.2004
  • 08.2004
  • 09.2004
  • 10.2004
  • 11.2004
  • 12.2004
  • 01.2005
  • 02.2005
  • 03.2005
  • 04.2005
  • 05.2005
  • 06.2005
  • 07.2005
  • 08.2005
  • 10.2005
  • 11.2005
  • 12.2005
  • 01.2006
  • 02.2006
  • 02.2007
  • 03.2007
  • 05.2007
  • 06.2007
  • 07.2007
  • 08.2007
  • 12.2007
  • 01.2008
  • 02.2008
  • 03.2008
  • 12.2008
  • 02.2009
  • 11.2009
  • ---------

    Everything on this site, unless stated otherwise, belongs to Rachelle San Pedro. Please respect intellectual and artistic property. Rights reserved.

    Creative Commons License

    This work is protected by a Creative Commons License.

    No part of this blog may be used, copied, and/or reproduced without the consent of the blog owner. Any violation is subject to criminal persecution.

    ---------

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    WARNING!!!
    Site is off-limits to dad!

    If you are my dad and you are so hard-headed that you're still reading this, exit immediately. Trust daddy! Trust! I'd really hate you if I find out you are still snooping around.

    ---------

    All comments (courtesy of Haloscan from 4.6.2004-3.21.2005 and Blogger thereonafter) are stored but will no longer be displayed.

    Commenting system already disabled since this blog now only kept for posterity sake, cross-postings aside.

    You may visit me at

    www.fairytale-not.
    livejournal.com

    and

    www.missprim
    butnotproper.
    multiply.com

    ---------

    FRIENDS, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME UP IN FRIENDSTER, LIVE JOURNAL, AND MULTIPLY! :)

    ---------

    Thank you very much for dropping by and reading my journal.

    This page has been flicked this number of times: