GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED

Girl Interrupted

AVERAGE EVERYDAY SANE PSYCHO SUPERGODDESS

11.12.2004

QUIZ GALORE!

 

I know. I know. This is low and overdone. But aside from the fact that I need fillers to keep my blog alive (I'm so brain-dead and so pressed for time that I can't write a decent entry), quizzes are a guilty pleasure. So please indulge my vanity and shallowness.

IF I WERE A DESIGNER, I WOULD BE...

Dior model in pink miniskirt and transparent pink halter


DIOR. A party animal, you adore excitement. You are outgoing and gorgeous. A total glamazon, guys love your sexy short skirts and low-cut-but-ever-so-fashionable tops. You like to play with men. Being in a long-term relationship just doesn't fit your party-'til-the-break-of-dawn mantra. You love being a girl and take full advantage of your power over men.


I agree with the skirts, girly, exciting, and glamazon statements but I'm not too sure about the attitude towards men part.


I AM A DRAMA QUEEN!

Congratulations, you should win the Oscar for performance of the year! You're the type of girl who everyone knows - and loves or hates. You always speak your mind, going for some shock value if necessary. Dramatic, yes - but it also almost always gets you what you want.


I totally agree! Well, there are low points in the life of a drama queen. Duh! That's why the person is called a drama queen in the first place. Her life is so full of ups and downs, really high ups and really low downs actually. Anyway, one of the hazards of the trade is coming across as a b*tch. But I like myself like this. I mean, why should I give a damn about other people? Those who judge easily are either stiff, all-rational, unexciting people or (also) dramatic people who want to keep the limelight on their own egotistic faces. I wouldn't wanna be friends with them in the first place. So I really couldn't care any less.


And everyone should know this, it is ideas PLUS emotions (not just ideas, not just emotions, must be a balance of the two) that lead to self-reflection and awareness thus productivity and meaning. I really don't get why emotions are seen as negative, delegated to women, and deemed to be inferior to rationality. People have a wrong understanding of emotions. Maybe it's 'coz they can't deal with it properly. I say: Blame the being and not the object.


WHAT KIND OF A BLOGGER AM I?


You know those multiple choice stuff wherein there's this one question that you can't answer 'coz there are two choices that apply? Well, in such cases in online quizzes, I usually answer one of the choices and get the result. Afterwards, I go with the other possible answer then get the results. Often times, the result is the same especially if the answers are not very far from each other. But sometimes, the results are different. This is one such case. But I think, it's correct. I am both these kinds of a blogger.

I am a Pundit Blogger!




Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read. Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.

I am a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.


Quizzes courtesy of http://www.quizilla.com

------------------

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Profile

BlogShares Profile


GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED


Hi! I am Rachelle and this is my online journal.

Hear what I have to say. Look and see inside of me. Enter the mind of a girl, interrupted.

---------

About the girl:
---------

The world is my notebook. Here are my scribbles:
---------

Lines running over and over in my head:
---------

Other worlds of words:

---------

Centerfold:
---------

Back Issues:

  • 04.2004
  • 05.2004
  • 06.2004
  • 07.2004
  • 08.2004
  • 09.2004
  • 10.2004
  • 11.2004
  • 12.2004
  • 01.2005
  • 02.2005
  • 03.2005
  • 04.2005
  • 05.2005
  • 06.2005
  • 07.2005
  • 08.2005
  • 10.2005
  • 11.2005
  • 12.2005
  • 01.2006
  • 02.2006
  • 02.2007
  • 03.2007
  • 05.2007
  • 06.2007
  • 07.2007
  • 08.2007
  • 12.2007
  • 01.2008
  • 02.2008
  • 03.2008
  • 12.2008
  • 02.2009
  • 11.2009
  • ---------

    Everything on this site, unless stated otherwise, belongs to Rachelle San Pedro. Please respect intellectual and artistic property. Rights reserved.

    Creative Commons License

    This work is protected by a Creative Commons License.

    No part of this blog may be used, copied, and/or reproduced without the consent of the blog owner. Any violation is subject to criminal persecution.

    ---------

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    WARNING!!!
    Site is off-limits to dad!

    If you are my dad and you are so hard-headed that you're still reading this, exit immediately. Trust daddy! Trust! I'd really hate you if I find out you are still snooping around.

    ---------

    All comments (courtesy of Haloscan from 4.6.2004-3.21.2005 and Blogger thereonafter) are stored but will no longer be displayed.

    Commenting system already disabled since this blog now only kept for posterity sake, cross-postings aside.

    You may visit me at

    www.fairytale-not.
    livejournal.com

    and

    www.missprim
    butnotproper.
    multiply.com

    ---------

    FRIENDS, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME UP IN FRIENDSTER, LIVE JOURNAL, AND MULTIPLY! :)

    ---------

    Thank you very much for dropping by and reading my journal.

    This page has been flicked this number of times: