GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED

Girl Interrupted

AVERAGE EVERYDAY SANE PSYCHO SUPERGODDESS

10.27.2004

MY FAVORITE LIST

 
Everybody sing: "There can be miracles when you believe..."


After the long nerve-wracking wait, I finally got my grades for senior year first semester a.k.a. my worst semester. They were better than I expected. Universes away from my expectations!!! Believe me, that far.


I had felt frustrated because I believed that I had already given my everything but nothing just seemed to go right. You all know this. My academic slump. My emotional breakdown. The death of my grandpa. My lack of study habits. Etcetera etcetera. Then I did quite well with some requirements just when the sem was about to come to a close. However, when I computed my grades (Yes, I'm GC. I believe in excellence and making the most of what was given to me. I'm not gonna impose my philosophy on you, don't meddle with mine.), it felt short from my goals. But I guess everything just falls into place with faith.


I once again made it to my favorite list--the Dean's List.


*Rachelle does an entire shindig-night's worth of dance, cartwheels and runningman included.*



Oh my God! I was praying that I would at least get a 3 so that my parents wouldn't get that much disappointed. (Yeah, that was how much I thought I screwed up.) So when I looked at that sacred piece of paper and discovered 3 A's, 2 B+'s, and a C+, I couldn't think of which saint to thank first. Well, the C+ is kind of a spoiler but I really don't mind because everything adds up to 3.58. It ain't one of my highest but it's good enough. Now I only need a 2.6 next semester to graduate Cum Laude. I cannot tell you how relieved, happy, grateful, and shocked I am.


Come on and sing with me: "There can be miracles when you believe..."


------------------

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Profile

BlogShares Profile


GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED


Hi! I am Rachelle and this is my online journal.

Hear what I have to say. Look and see inside of me. Enter the mind of a girl, interrupted.

---------

About the girl:
---------

The world is my notebook. Here are my scribbles:
---------

Lines running over and over in my head:
---------

Other worlds of words:

---------

Centerfold:
---------

Back Issues:

  • 04.2004
  • 05.2004
  • 06.2004
  • 07.2004
  • 08.2004
  • 09.2004
  • 10.2004
  • 11.2004
  • 12.2004
  • 01.2005
  • 02.2005
  • 03.2005
  • 04.2005
  • 05.2005
  • 06.2005
  • 07.2005
  • 08.2005
  • 10.2005
  • 11.2005
  • 12.2005
  • 01.2006
  • 02.2006
  • 02.2007
  • 03.2007
  • 05.2007
  • 06.2007
  • 07.2007
  • 08.2007
  • 12.2007
  • 01.2008
  • 02.2008
  • 03.2008
  • 12.2008
  • 02.2009
  • 11.2009
  • ---------

    Everything on this site, unless stated otherwise, belongs to Rachelle San Pedro. Please respect intellectual and artistic property. Rights reserved.

    Creative Commons License

    This work is protected by a Creative Commons License.

    No part of this blog may be used, copied, and/or reproduced without the consent of the blog owner. Any violation is subject to criminal persecution.

    ---------

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    WARNING!!!
    Site is off-limits to dad!

    If you are my dad and you are so hard-headed that you're still reading this, exit immediately. Trust daddy! Trust! I'd really hate you if I find out you are still snooping around.

    ---------

    All comments (courtesy of Haloscan from 4.6.2004-3.21.2005 and Blogger thereonafter) are stored but will no longer be displayed.

    Commenting system already disabled since this blog now only kept for posterity sake, cross-postings aside.

    You may visit me at

    www.fairytale-not.
    livejournal.com

    and

    www.missprim
    butnotproper.
    multiply.com

    ---------

    FRIENDS, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME UP IN FRIENDSTER, LIVE JOURNAL, AND MULTIPLY! :)

    ---------

    Thank you very much for dropping by and reading my journal.

    This page has been flicked this number of times: