|
GIRL INTERRUPTED
GIRL INTERRUPTED
6.17.2004 THROUGH WOMEN'S EYES
While doing preliminary research for my thesis, I came across an essay written by Randy David. Entitled Through Women's Eyes, it's all about changing gender perceptions in order to accord the sexes (especially women since they are the marginalized sex) the treatment they rightfully deserve. I admire Randy David and males like him. Men who try to understand women and respect them as equals are what this world needs.
![]() ![]()
|
|
GIRL INTERRUPTED
GIRL INTERRUPTED
Hi! I am Rachelle and this is my online journal. Hear what I have to say. Look and see inside of me. Enter the mind of a girl, interrupted. ![]()
![]()
![]() ![]()
![]()
![]() This work is protected by a Creative Commons License. No part of this blog may be used, copied, and/or reproduced without the consent of the blog owner. Any violation is subject to criminal persecution.
![]() WARNING!!! If you are my dad and you are so hard-headed that you're still reading this, exit immediately. Trust daddy! Trust! I'd really hate you if I find out you are still snooping around.
Commenting system already disabled since this blog now only kept for posterity sake, cross-postings aside. You may visit me at www.fairytale-not. and www.missprim
This page has been flicked this number of times:
|