GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED

Girl Interrupted

AVERAGE EVERYDAY SANE PSYCHO SUPERGODDESS

6.28.2004

NEW LOOK

 
For quite some time now, I've been meaning to do something with my hair. I was getting bored of it. It looked so dull that I wanted a drastic change to spruce it up. You know me, I lose interest very quickly. I'm always craving for something different and crazy.


This Saturday, I finally did it. I got a perm and I had my hair cut short (shoulder length).


I tell you, I love the new look! It's fun. It's exciting. It's new. It's different. Totally fab! In addition to that, it's more manageable too. I use less shampoo and conditioner. It dries quicker. I don't have to brush it all the time because its being sabog is exactly the point.


I am absolutely sticking with this. Maybe I'll just grow it a bit longer although not as long as my hair before. That was TOO long. And I'll let the curls turn bigger and curlier.


Now, I wonder what the hell I was thinking wanting to get my hair long and straight before. That hair type is so cliche. It works for other people but not for me. I say, curly is the new straight!


P.S. The only thing I don't like about this new look is that my dad keeps teasing me that I look like Keri Russell. Following the show Felicity, he asks me every now and then with that malicious glint in his eye: "Ben or Noel?" Duh! As if I'm gonna tell my dad that I'll pick Ben any day 'coz he's the illogical sweep-you-off-your-feet choice. No way!!! He'd kill me just for choosing. Even if he was the one who asked in the first place. Hay naku, ang hirap talagang magpalaki ng magulang. Hehe...


P.S.S. Why couldn't he just tease me with other actresses? Kate Hudson, Beyonce, and Sarah Jessica Parker all have the same hair as me. I wouldn't complain if I get compared to them. Haha...


P.S.S.S. Pardon my vanity. This is just me.

------------------

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Profile

BlogShares Profile


GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED


Hi! I am Rachelle and this is my online journal.

Hear what I have to say. Look and see inside of me. Enter the mind of a girl, interrupted.

---------

About the girl:
---------

The world is my notebook. Here are my scribbles:
---------

Lines running over and over in my head:
---------

Other worlds of words:

---------

Centerfold:
---------

Back Issues:

  • 04.2004
  • 05.2004
  • 06.2004
  • 07.2004
  • 08.2004
  • 09.2004
  • 10.2004
  • 11.2004
  • 12.2004
  • 01.2005
  • 02.2005
  • 03.2005
  • 04.2005
  • 05.2005
  • 06.2005
  • 07.2005
  • 08.2005
  • 10.2005
  • 11.2005
  • 12.2005
  • 01.2006
  • 02.2006
  • 02.2007
  • 03.2007
  • 05.2007
  • 06.2007
  • 07.2007
  • 08.2007
  • 12.2007
  • 01.2008
  • 02.2008
  • 03.2008
  • 12.2008
  • 02.2009
  • 11.2009
  • ---------

    Everything on this site, unless stated otherwise, belongs to Rachelle San Pedro. Please respect intellectual and artistic property. Rights reserved.

    Creative Commons License

    This work is protected by a Creative Commons License.

    No part of this blog may be used, copied, and/or reproduced without the consent of the blog owner. Any violation is subject to criminal persecution.

    ---------

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    WARNING!!!
    Site is off-limits to dad!

    If you are my dad and you are so hard-headed that you're still reading this, exit immediately. Trust daddy! Trust! I'd really hate you if I find out you are still snooping around.

    ---------

    All comments (courtesy of Haloscan from 4.6.2004-3.21.2005 and Blogger thereonafter) are stored but will no longer be displayed.

    Commenting system already disabled since this blog now only kept for posterity sake, cross-postings aside.

    You may visit me at

    www.fairytale-not.
    livejournal.com

    and

    www.missprim
    butnotproper.
    multiply.com

    ---------

    FRIENDS, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME UP IN FRIENDSTER, LIVE JOURNAL, AND MULTIPLY! :)

    ---------

    Thank you very much for dropping by and reading my journal.

    This page has been flicked this number of times: