During our sleepover, my friends and I had an interesting activity. We asked each other our top ten anythings. The lists ranged from ambitions to cute guys and things like that. I'll post some of my top ten anythings.
Note: The items in the lists are not in order, unless specified. Also, the items reflect my personal preference. If you don't agree, I respect that. But I hope you respect my opinion too. If you wanna share your top ten, feel free to do so in my comments portion.
TTA1. LIFE-LONG DREAMS/FANTASIES: I WANNA...
1. be a ball-busting lawyer. It would be really cool to be the type of lawyer other lawyers fear facing in court. I would of course be wearing an Ally McBeal power suit with the short skirt. If not that, then I wanna be a pro-bono lawyer. (Extremes ba?) Well, I want passion and excitement. Corporate lawyer? Um, I think I'll pass.
2. have my own news/public affairs show. And I wanna write my own material or at least have some hand in writing the reports. I don't wanna be a newsreader. I wanna do really interesting and controversial topics ala The Probe Team, Jessica Soho Reports, and I-Witness.
3. be the editor of a women's magazine or have my own column in a national paper.
4. own a boutique. Imagine, my job would be fashion designing and stylizing. How fun is that? Shopping really should be considered an art, or a sport, or a science even. It involves aesthetics, decision-making, financial management, social skills, etc.
5. be an activist. There's nothing like supporting a worthy cause. And there's that entire adventure that comes with being a rebel-child. Born to be wild!
6. be a figure-skater or a gymnast. I remember watching figure skating and gymnastics competitions when I was little and wanting it so bad. Since then I've been frustrated that I don't know how to skate and I only know basic gymnastics.
7. buy a million (ok, maybe a hundred thousand would be enough) Chickenjoys and distribute it to street kids and people living in the slums.
8. write a bestseller. I wanna inspire people. Also, being immortalized in print is a (vain, but I want it) reward.
9. travel all over the world. I would like to meet different kinds of people, immerse myself in unique cultures, appreciate the sights and the beauty of nature...
10. build a foundation. But I'm not yet sure who the beneficiaries will be. Maybe battered women. Maybe street kids. Maybe the poor. Maybe colored people.
TTA2. MOST GORGEOUS/SEXIEST/COOLEST GUYS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
1. George Clooney The guy just has it even if he's old enough to be my grandpa. He's charming and slick, a real casanova.

2. Michael Vartan He's Agent Vaughn in Alias. Super intelligent looking but not in a nerdy way. There is definitely something about men working in the Secret Service. All the mystery, the action, the passion is just way irresistible.
3. Alex Band He's the lead singer of The Calling. Why? The voice, man. The voice. His voice alone makes me swoon. Pretty boy looks plus bad boy attitude, perfect!
4. John Rzeznik Ok, he may not be very attractive when it comes to physical appearance but he has this vibe. I don't care that he used to be a druggie either. All I know is that he's the lead man of The Goo Goo Dolls and I just worhip the band, I love all their songs, John Rzeznik writes most of them so that's it. How can you not fall for the lines Coming down the world turned over, angels fall without you there. So sweet!
5. Bernard Palanca In the local scene, I think he's the cutest. Rocker! He looks a bit Latin too. BJ is the ultimate hunk.
6. Gregory Peck Even if he's old now, I still like him. He is for me the Golden Boy of Hollywood.
7. Jude Law What a character actor! He was simply wonderful in Music from the Other Room. I like his creativity. He injects effective nuances into the characters he portrays.
8. Ethan Hawke Another character actor!

9. Hayden Christenssen a.k.a Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars . Intense! Even if "You're skin is so smooth" is such a lame line. I swear, I would kill a guy who tells me that. Except for Hayden Christenssen, that is.

10. my crush in Ateneo: beep beep All my friends agree to this. And yes, he makes it in the list alongside George Clooney, Ethan Hawke, etc. He could actually be an actor although he's too smart and too talented to be an actor. I'm not demeaning actors is any way but I think he'd just really shine in a different field.
RUNNER-UP LIST
Here are the other men I also find attractive but did not make it among my top ten.
* Ewan McGregor Great actor and great singer in one handsome package! If I were Satine in Moulin Rouge, I would not have second thoughts. 'How wonderful life is now you're in the world.'
* Chris O' Donnell I have had a crush on him back in highschool.
* David Blaine One hell of a magician! I would very much like to get inside his mind so that I'd know how he does his magic. I would also want to find out where his amazing philosophy about magic, about reality, about people, and about the world is coming from.
* David Boreanaz The vampire with a soul. Yeah, another pretty boy with a bad boy attitude. Well, I like him mostly because of the series Angel. I am a big fan of him and Sarah Michelle Gellar. I wish their loveteam in Buffy was continued. Still, he would remain my favorite vampire slash superhero. Yes, I like him better than LeStat.
* Orlando Bloom Yeah, yeah, he is attractive. I just do not want to be one of his millions of female fans going gaga over him. He has the face and the talent but he still has a long way to go. There is still so much room for improvement in his acting. I also like him better as the poor blacksmith in Pirates of the Carribean with brown hair and the rugged look. His Legolas character in The Lord of the Rings is so over-rated. He looks like a girl there.
I just noticed, I have a strange attraction to actors and singers (lead men of bands to be specific). And my type is so extreme - the charming pretty boy or the artist-type, musical, tattoo-wearing bad boy. Hmm... bad boys... there's just something about them.
TTA3. FAVE FOOD. YUM! YUM!
1. kare-kare (really my number 1) but no bagoong with it. I know that it is weird but I like it that way. I eat bagoong with mangoes and other stuff but I just do not like it with my kare-kare.
2. chocolate except dark chocolate
3. tahong, buttered
4. suha (No, hindi ako naglilihi.)
5. cinnamon roll 'coz I'm addicted to the smell.
6. McDo fries with sundae I even go to McDo Katipunan even if it's late just to have this. They don't deliver ice cream and fries. Sad!
7. Nanay Yoyo's menudo No one can cook menudo like Nanay Yoyo.
8. pinasugbo
9. pasta especially if white sauce
10. pizza with lots of cheese
* I'm basically a sweet-tooth, a future diabetic. I also prefer chicken and seafood over pork and beef even if I am not on a diet. I just like the taste better.
*** spat out from the mind of Rachelle @ 2:39 AM

